Value Your Trade
What’s My Car Trade-In Value?
Are you looking to trade in your current vehicle for a new or pre-owned Porsche vehicle? You’re in luck! At Porsche of New Orleans, we offer several online shopping tools to make your visit more efficient and stress-free. One of those tools is our trade-in value calculator, which allows you to estimate your current vehicle’s value in minutes! Learn more about this online tool, and don’t hesitate to contact our finance team for additional information about trading in your car.
How to Get Your Car-Trade-In Value
Using our trade-in calculator is easy and straightforward. Simply follow these steps below, and you’re well on your way to upgrading your ride!
- Complete car trade-in estimate with our easy-to-use value your trade calculator.
- Then, peruse our virtual inventory right at home. At Porsche of New Orleans, we offer a wide variety of new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles!
- If the estimated trade-in value doesn’t cover the cost of the vehicle you want, our finance department will create a financial package to help you cover the remaining amount.
- Trading in your vehicle with a loan balance may seem like a hassle, but it’s not. Our team will work with you one-on-one to find your best solution.
- Once you accept the trade-in offer, bring in your vehicle title, loan payoff information, registration, and key to Porsche of New Orleans. We’ll inspect your vehicle before finalizing your trade-in offer.
Trading in your current vehicle allows you to get your dream vehicle without breaking your budget. Whether you’re looking to buy or lease your next vehicle, you can put your trade-in offer amount toward that vehicle.
Get Your Car Trade-In Value Today!
When you’re ready to trade in your current vehicle for a new or pre-owned vehicle, our team is standing by! We want to help you get your dream vehicle! Contact our sales team to get things started today!
Trade-In Your Car: FAQs
Q: Can you trade in a financed car?
A: Yes, you can! If you own a vehicle outright or have positive equity, trading in a financed car is simple! But how does trading in a financed car work? With positive equity, the dealer will simply make a payment to you for the price of your vehicle. You can use that payment to bolster your down payment on a new car, or you can take the cash. If you’re upside down on your loan, you may still be able to trade in your financed car, but the excess of what you owe will be applied to your next loan.
Q: Can you trade in a financed car for a lease?
A: Yes! When you’re ready for something new, you can sell your current vehicle to the dealership. From there, you’re in the driver’s seat. You can upgrade with a new or used car, or trade-in your financed car and switch to a lease! Leasing is great if you’d like to access the latest and greatest automotive innovations without busting your budget!
Q: Can you trade in a car without a title?
A: No, you can’t sell a car without a title in Mississippi. If you’ve lost your title, you may feel like you’re out of luck when it’s time to sell your ride. Luckily, this isn’t the case at all! While you can’t trade in a car without a title, here in Mississippi, we have the Fast Track Title Program through the state’s Department of Revenue. The Mississippi DOR is required to process your request for a new or duplicate title within 72 hours of receipt. Simply send your application to the appropriate address in Jackson, or you can hand deliver it in Clinton. If you have any lingering questions about the program, our team of automotive experts would be happy to help. Just give us a call!